Against wind and tide : letters and journals, 1947-1986The Resource Against wind and tide : letters and journals, 1947-1986
- Against wind and tide : letters and journals, 1947-1986
- Title remainder
- letters and journals, 1947-1986
- Statement of responsibility
- Anne Morrow Lindbergh. Edited and with an introduction by Reeve Lindbergh
- A final collection of selected letters and diary entries by the National Aviation Hall of Fame inductee follows her struggles over an unplanned pregnancy, the evolution of "Gift from the Sea," and her views on politics during the Vietnam War
- Biography type
- contains biographical information
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Z48 2012
- Z48 2012
- Literary form
- non fiction
ContextContext of Against wind and tide : letters and journals, 1947-1986
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Hillsdale Community Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.